Provides detailed information and procedures for the efficient handling of content, including replicating, tagging, using content tools, and importing/exporting content.
Covers how to manage users and groups in order to provide them with the appropriate rights necessary to perform various functions.
Workflows control a series of actions on pages or digital assets that support any editorial process. Using the visual drag-and-drop workflow designer, you can easily define workflows, be they simple or advanced.
- Using the Bulk Editor
- Importing blog posts
- Importing calendar Events
- Subscribing to Calendars
- Handling Content Packages
- Importing documents generated offline
- Exporting content and creating backups
- Validating external links
- Configuring automatic emails for account activities
- Replication and Replication Agents
- Replication from Author to Publish
- Replication from Publish to Author
- The Clickstream Cloud
- The Clickstream Cloud in Detail
- Configuring the Rich Text Editor
- WEM Portals and Portlets
- Setting up Email Notifications
- Connecting to a FAST Search Engine
- Authentication and Authorization
- Accessing user and group management (Security Console)
- Default users and groups
- Creating users and groups
- Deleting users and groups
- Changing user passwords
- Permissions and Privileges
- Page access permissions
- Actions and Access Control Lists
- Replication privileges
- Impersonating another user
- Best practices
- Closed User Groups
- Authorization needed for working with workflows
- The Workflow Console
- The types of workflow steps available
- Predefined workflow processes
- Creating a workflow model
- Creating a workflow
- Editing a workflow
- Starting a workflow for an individual page
- Suspending, resuming, and terminating the workflow
- Using the Workflow Launcher for node modifications
- DAM Media Handlers
- Workflow Packages
The social collaboration tools offer extended user profiles, blogs, and calendars that are fully integrated into the Web Content Management platform.
Personalization provides your users with a customized environment that displays dynamic content selected according to their specific needs.
Multi-Site Management handles multilingual and multinational content, helping your company balance centralized branding with localized content.
- Use cases for multi-site management
- Managing different language versions of a website
- Managing the translation of your language branches
- What are blueprints and live copies?
- Creating a live copy
- Synchronizing a blueprint and live copy
- Rolling out changes
- Live copy status at page and at paragraph level
- Managing blueprints and live copies
- Moving blueprint and live copy pages
Analytics form the basis for gaining insights into how your website is being used by visitors and therefore, how it is serving your business.
As all information is already resident within the repository, many reports can be generated. Default reports are provided, customized reports can easily be developed.